Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
- 5 Ways to Stay Calm and Rested During the Holidays
- The 4 Most Sleep-Deprived Industries in America
- New eBook: The Value-Based Approach for Improving Sleep
- Beyond Claims: The Most Important Metrics When Evaluating a Sleep Health Program
- Webcast: The Sleeping Giant: Are Your Workers Aware of the Dangers of Insufficient Sleep?
Therapy for RLS has made major advances in the quality of life for RLS patients as well as in our understanding of the biology of this disorder. Dopamine medications have been approved by the FDA to treat RLS and are very well tolerated and effective. Therapy also involves diagnosing and treating iron deficiency since this can lead to problems with dopamine production and usage in the central nervous system.