Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
- 5 Ways to Stay Calm and Rested During the Holidays
- The 4 Most Sleep-Deprived Industries in America
- New eBook: The Value-Based Approach for Improving Sleep
- Beyond Claims: The Most Important Metrics When Evaluating a Sleep Health Program
- Webcast: The Sleeping Giant: Are Your Workers Aware of the Dangers of Insufficient Sleep?
Therapy for insomnia begins after the causes for it are understood. Every individual requires a tailored therapeutic approach that may include psychological, medical, and behavioral tools.
At Fusionhealth®, we work with psychiatrists and psychologists to provide cognitive behavioral therapies, as well as with multiple pharmaceutical companies to provide the latest in medical therapies. Of course, treatments for other sleep disorders that result in insomnia are always available at our center.