Do you have a
Enter your contact details to get access to a guide that identifies common sleep disorders and shows how to get a restful night's sleep.
* Denotes a required field
Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
I will be going on a hunting trip soon will take the APAP with me. I will be staying in a house, so using it there won’t be a problem. Thank you for helping me with this and doing the study.
Professional Truck Driver, Tennessee
I am grateful to be able to participate in this study because the information you learn from my doing this will help many other drivers as we move forward.
Professional Truck Driver, Texas
I feel more alert in the morning. I found that I was able to tolerate the nasal mask all night. Thank you for reviewing my progress with me so I know that it’s really working.
Professional Truck Driver, Georgia
I believe this program saved my life. I have lost over 100 pounds, been able to resume exercise, and feel years younger.
Professional Truck Driver