Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
- 5 Ways to Stay Calm and Rested During the Holidays
- The 4 Most Sleep-Deprived Industries in America
- New eBook: The Value-Based Approach for Improving Sleep
- Beyond Claims: The Most Important Metrics When Evaluating a Sleep Health Program
- Webcast: The Sleeping Giant: Are Your Workers Aware of the Dangers of Insufficient Sleep?
FusionHealth® combines unparalleled expertise in Sleep Medicine with advanced technology and elegant business processes focused on making our customers safer and healthier while delivering a unique professional service.
Second to None
Recognized for being second to none in the United States, FusionHealth® offers:
- Board Certified Experts in diagnosing and treating all sleep related problems including Sleep Apnea, Restless Legs Syndrome, Insomnia, Narcolepsy, and Circadian Rhythm Disorders.
- Internationally known for expertise in understanding the mechanisms of sleep related problems and the link to chronic diseases.
- Nationally Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Commitment to Sleep Medicine
Sleep Medicine is a complex medical specialty requiring years of training, commitment, and broad knowledge. Treating sleep disorders requires a strategic approach and careful analysis of many facets of your medical history and lifestyle.
- Our medical and clinical staff is 100% committed to the complex field of Sleep medicine.
- Sleep Medicine Physicians are specialty trained in Sleep Medicine and Board Certified in their specialties.
- Sleep Technologists and Patient Support Clinicians hold licenses and registries in their profession.
Multiple Treatment Options
FusionHealth® offers personalized Treatment Programs for all sleep related problems, including Sleep Apnea, Restless Legs Syndrome, Insomnia, Narcolepsy, and Circadian Rhythm Disorders. Some of those options include:
- Positive Airway Pressure Therapy (PAP)
- Positional Therapy
- Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Bright Light Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Many forms of Medication Therapies
Patient Support Center
FusionHealth® offers user-friendly on-site regular follow-up visits through our Patient Support Center which is focused on resolving any issues that may come up with your therapy.
- Patients receive close follow-up from dedicated Sleep Medicine professionals.
- Support center readily available to patients needing assistance with therapy equipment.