Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
- 5 Ways to Stay Calm and Rested During the Holidays
- The 4 Most Sleep-Deprived Industries in America
- New eBook: The Value-Based Approach for Improving Sleep
- Beyond Claims: The Most Important Metrics When Evaluating a Sleep Health Program
- Webcast: The Sleeping Giant: Are Your Workers Aware of the Dangers of Insufficient Sleep?
FusionHealth® is the national leader in the delivery of cutting edge Sleep Medicine practices to the public and employers who make safety a priority in their business.
Our physicians and medical professionals are 100% dedicated to Sleep Medicine. Thousands of patients throughout Georgia and Metro Atlanta already benefit from this unique and expanding program, along with employees of safety critical businesses across the United States. By restoring healthy sleep, FusionHealth® helps individuals and companies to become more safe and healthy.
Managing Sleep Apnea in Your Business
The Sleep4Safety® programs are focused on removing the risk of sleep and fatigue problems in the workforce, which has been proven to reduce tragic accidents and sharply curb the cost of health care associated with untreated sleep disorders.
We provide a full-range of tailored health and safety management programs for sleep disorders, designed with you in mind, employers in the transportation industry.
Exceptional Team of Medical Professionals
FusionHealth® has built an exceptional team of professionals and business processes focused on providing the highest quality sleep medicine practices. Our programs are focused on increasing your health, safety in your workplace as well as company efficiency and employee retention while at the same time reducing medical and operating costs. Our company’s unique ability to attract the best sleep medicine physicians, while delivering value through our comprehensive services, has given us a compelling advantage in this rapidly emerging field.
Our team possesses expert knowledge in the treatment of Sleep Apnea, Restless Legs Syndrome, Insomnia, Narcolepsy and Circadian Rhythm Disorders which often are the root cause for fatigue and chronic conditions including Hypertension, Type II Diabetes, Uncontrolled Weight Gain, Heart Failure, Stroke, and ADHD.
Cutting Edge Sleep Medicine Practices
FusionHealth’s physicians and medical professionals are 100% dedicated to Sleep Medicine. Thousands of patients throughout Georgia and Metro Atlanta already benefit from this unique and expanding program, along with employees of safety critical businesses across the United States through its Sleep4Safety® programs.