Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
Sleep disorders are a health problem of epidemic proportions which have only recently been recognized and are a major risk for both overall health and safety of individuals and operations in the transportation services industry.
30% of Americans Affected
Sleep Disorders affect nearly 44 million Americans, with an additional 35 million reporting occasional problems. Physicians have described more than 80 sleep disorders, most of which can be managed effectively once they are correctly diagnosed. Common sleep disorders include the following:
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Deprivation
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
Sleep Disorders Affect 1 out of 4 People You Know
- Recent publications suggest that up to 10% of the adult population has Sleep Disordered Breathing or Sleep Apnea, requiring diagnosis and therapeutic intervention.
- Up to 15% of the population has Restless Legs Syndrome, needing diagnosis and treatment.
- 70% of seizures occur during sleep.
70Wikipedia: Year 70 (LXX) was a common year starting on Monday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. →