Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
- 5 Ways to Stay Calm and Rested During the Holidays
- The 4 Most Sleep-Deprived Industries in America
- New eBook: The Value-Based Approach for Improving Sleep
- Beyond Claims: The Most Important Metrics When Evaluating a Sleep Health Program
- Webcast: The Sleeping Giant: Are Your Workers Aware of the Dangers of Insufficient Sleep?
Sleep is key to living a longer life of better quality. During sleep, your body produces essential hormones to repair and rejuvenate your brain and body. Disturbed sleep caused by Sleep Disorders results in an imbalance, which may lead to premature aging.
Our challenges with sleep vary thoughout life. Children respond to Sleep Disorders very differently than adults. All people run the risk of developing a chronic disease or weakening our immune system, unless we get regular quality sleep. The sleep characteristics of women dramatically change during pregnancy, and again through menopause, and as we grow older, it may dramatically affect the quality of life we enjoy.