Do you have a
Enter your contact details to get access to a guide that identifies common sleep disorders and shows how to get a restful night's sleep.
* Denotes a required field
Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
Privacy & Security
FusionSleep® is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal and health information.
Please review the following policy before using our website. By using our web site, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of information as described in this policy.
For our Patients and Physicians, we post our Patient Privacy and Patient Information Privacy Policies on this site. If you are a Patient or Physician, we encourage you to review those procedures to learn about your rights and responsibilities.
For any questions regarding our Privacy & Security Policies please call us at 678.990.3962 or write to us at:
FusionSleep® / Sleep4Safety®
Data Privacy and Security Officer
4265 Johns Creek Pkwy, Suite A
Suwanee, Georgia 30024