Do you have a
Enter your contact details to get access to a guide that identifies common sleep disorders and shows how to get a restful night's sleep.
* Denotes a required field
Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers with Sleep Apnea
FusionSleep® offers all required sleep testing, effective treatment options and and physician notes required to support your re-certification.
The essential elements are a Polysomnogram documenting that you are effectively treated for sleep apnea, along with a clinical narrative clearly indicating that when treated, you do not exhibit evidence of daytime sleepiness.
Call 678.990.3962 for an appointment.