Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
- The 4 Most Sleep-Deprived Industries in America
- New eBook: The Value-Based Approach for Improving Sleep
- Beyond Claims: The Most Important Metrics When Evaluating a Sleep Health Program
- Webcast: The Sleeping Giant: Are Your Workers Aware of the Dangers of Insufficient Sleep?
- How Sleeping On The Job May Actually Improve Productivity & Health
FusionSleep® is an allied member of the American Trucking Associations (ATA). ATA is the national trade association of the trucking industry. Through a federation of other trucking groups, industry-related conferences, and its 50 affiliated state trucking associations, ATA represents more than 37,000 members including every type of motor carrier in the United States.
The mission of the American Trucking Associations, Inc., is:
- to serve and represent the interests of the trucking industry with one united voice;
- to influence in a positive manner Federal and State governmental actions;
- to advance the trucking industry’s image, efficiency, competitiveness, and profitability;
- to provide educational programs and industry research;
- to promote safety and security on our nation’s highways and among our drivers; and
- to strive for a healthy business environment.