Do you have a
Enter your contact details to get access to a guide that identifies common sleep disorders and shows how to get a restful night's sleep.
* Denotes a required field
Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
FusionSleep® is an allied member of the American Trucking Associations (ATA). ATA is the national trade association of the trucking industry. Through a federation of other trucking groups, industry-related conferences, and its 50 affiliated state trucking associations, ATA represents more than 37,000 members including every type of motor carrier in the United States.
The mission of the American Trucking Associations, Inc., is:
- to serve and represent the interests of the trucking industry with one united voice;
- to influence in a positive manner Federal and State governmental actions;
- to advance the trucking industry’s image, efficiency, competitiveness, and profitability;
- to provide educational programs and industry research;
- to promote safety and security on our nation’s highways and among our drivers; and
- to strive for a healthy business environment.