Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
FusionSleep® is partnered with the American Sleep Apnea Association (ASAA) in Washington, DC.
The ASAA is the only non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about sleep apnea and to serving people with this common disorder. It is dedicated to reducing injury, disability, and death from sleep apnea and to enhancing the well-being of those affected by this common disorder. The ASAA provides information on sleep apnea to the public and answers questions about diagnosis and treatment options.
In May 2010, the ASAA, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), and the American Trucking Associations (ATA) co-sponsored the Sleep Apnea & Trucking Conference 2010 in Baltimore, MD. The meeting was a first of its kind, bringing together trucking, medical, regulatory, insurance, legal, and policy experts to provide information about sleep apnea diagnosis, treatment, and compliance in the transportation industry.
Dr. Jeffrey S. Durmer, MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer of FusionSleep® was a prominent speaker at the meeting.