Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
- 5 Ways to Stay Calm and Rested During the Holidays
- The 4 Most Sleep-Deprived Industries in America
- New eBook: The Value-Based Approach for Improving Sleep
- Beyond Claims: The Most Important Metrics When Evaluating a Sleep Health Program
- Webcast: The Sleeping Giant: Are Your Workers Aware of the Dangers of Insufficient Sleep?
FusionSleep® is proud to be an affiliate member of the Georgia Motor Trucking Association (GMTA). The GMTA is the only organization in the state of Georgia that provides full-time service and representation for the trucking industry.
The GMTA serves as the “voice” of the trucking industry in Georgia, representing hundreds of for-hire carriers, private carriers, and associate members. The Association provides numerous services for its membership. The mission of the Georgia Motor Trucking Association is to work to make Georgia the best state in the nation in which to base and operate a trucking company.
To that end, GMTA seeks to promote:
- Good citizenship among the people and companies of Georgia’s trucking industry
- Reasonable Laws
- Even-handed,common-sense administration
- Equitable and competitive fees and taxes
- A market, political and social environment favorable to the trucking industry