Do you have a
Enter your contact details to get access to a guide that identifies common sleep disorders and shows how to get a restful night's sleep.
* Denotes a required field
Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
At FusionHealth®, Protecting your Health and improving your Quality of life is the heart of our Program.
The benefits of getting consistent quality sleep are indisputable:
- Wake Up Refreshed
- Have More Energy
- Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Improve Your Work Performance
- Prevent Chronic Illnesses
- Reduce Your Risk for Accidents