Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
- 5 Ways to Stay Calm and Rested During the Holidays
- The 4 Most Sleep-Deprived Industries in America
- New eBook: The Value-Based Approach for Improving Sleep
- Beyond Claims: The Most Important Metrics When Evaluating a Sleep Health Program
- Webcast: The Sleeping Giant: Are Your Workers Aware of the Dangers of Insufficient Sleep?
Our programs are effective and designed to deliver next to no off-road time. We perform our services at your terminal, rather than requiring you to be re-routed to clinical locations.
Through our unique experience in delivering portable monitoring tightly integrated with sleep medicine expertise we have become the pioneers in delivering effective programs to diagnose and treat sleep apnea, yet having a minimal impact on you or your company’s fleet operation.
We understand that re-routing and off the road time is costly and can be a barrier for you to seek treatment. By offering services on-site, anywhere in the United States, we bring the solution to you.
Our program is tightly integrated into our network of sleep medicine experts and overseen by our medical staff.