Do you have a
Enter your contact details to get access to a guide that identifies common sleep disorders and shows how to get a restful night's sleep.
* Denotes a required field
Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
FusionHealth’s Sleep4Safety® Program for Commercial Trucking
FusionHealth’s Sleep4Safety® Program for Commercial Trucking is a sleep management solution that delivers point-of-service care to ensure minimize your time off the road. Compliance automation and a dedicated Care Team take the hassle out of keeping you medically qualified to drive.
FusionHealth’s Sleep4Safety® Program for Commercial Trucking includes:
- Field medical teams for testing, diagnosis, and treatment completed onsite (e.g., terminal, hotel, in cab) in 18 hours or less
- Proprietary i.AIM™ technology that wirelessly monitors 24/7 compliance with therapy data, centralizes HIPAA-compliant records management, provides text alerts for non-compliance and recertification, and includes a customized web portal for fleet management
- Medical management with advanced care unit for OSA therapy and board certified Sleep Medicine physicians to generate documentation for DOT Medical Examiners
- Customized education and communication management for you and your family
- FusionHealth® Care Team™ of sleep and case management professionals to proactivity monitor compliance and provide support to achieve industry-leading compliance levels
To help you adjust to OSA therapy, the FusionHealth® Care Team™ contacts you to address any issues with treatment and to alter your action plan if necessary. Call scheduling frequency is prioritized to focus on “high-risk” drivers first. Self-reported health statuses are collected every six months, and changes in health are met with an immediate consultation from the FusionHealth® Care Team™.
The experts at FusionHealth® have over twenty years of experience in employer wellness programs, forty-five medical licenses, and over 14,000 clients. Contact us today to see how FusionHealth® can help you stay healthy, safe and medically qualified to drive.