Sleep and Health for You and Your Family
- What’s the link between unhealthy sleep and diabetes?
- New Study Finds Late Night Electronics Increase Insomnia in Children and Teens
- Understanding FMCSA Guidelines for Sleep Apnea
- FusionSleep’s Dr. Durmer Discusses the Dangers of Sleep Disorders on Healthy Explosion BlogTalkRadio
- Care Manager Talks Sleep Apnea Care on Extreme Truckers Show
Fusion Health Newsroom
Sleep4Safety is powered by FusionHealth
- 5 Ways to Stay Calm and Rested During the Holidays
- The 4 Most Sleep-Deprived Industries in America
- New eBook: The Value-Based Approach for Improving Sleep
- Beyond Claims: The Most Important Metrics When Evaluating a Sleep Health Program
- Webcast: The Sleeping Giant: Are Your Workers Aware of the Dangers of Insufficient Sleep?
We offer unique programs for individuals and employers unmatched by any other Sleep Medicine Company.
Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
Our Sleep Medicine Physicians are specialty trained in Sleep Medicine and Board Certified in their specialties. Our Medical and Clinical Staff members are extensively trained and highly knowledgeable in the field of Sleep Medicine.
Sleep is Our Passion
Sleep Medicine is a Complex Specialty requiring years of training. We focus strictly on Sleep Medicine, as we believe that Physicians should not take responsibility for treating Sleep Disorders as an adjunct to another specialty.
We offer programs that is focused on the prevention of chronic illnesses by restoring healthy sleep and efficient, daytime function. We dedicate 100% of our time to the study of sleep, which means you are getting the highest quality of care by a professional specialty staff.
Advancing the Field of Sleep Medicine
We are involved with Sleep Medicine research. We play a key role, both nationally and globally, by participating or leading clinical trials, and technology development. We have created a clinical model that is unique and distinct from previous medical practice paradigms. Our research program is focused on outcomes-oriented advances in Sleep Medicine that result in disease prevention and increased safety.
The Trusted National Experts in Sleep
Our Clinical and Research team members are regularly called upon to give lectures on advanced topics in the field of Sleep Medicine. From lecturing on the Neuro-Cognitive Implications of Sleep Deprivation, to the Effects of Sleep Apnea on Truckers, over to serving on the Medical Advisory Board for the Restless Legs Foundation, our staff educates professionals and patients in the field of Sleep Medicine.
We have earned respect from our medical community and have become the experts in clinical sleep medicine. Most importantly we are acknowledged around the country for our unique approach to Sleep Medicine, a benefit which directly relates to you.